The weather is getting warmer, and it is time to start some new spring sensory activities! As many of you may know, I have a son with an Autism diagnosis. While that is just normal in our house, it does mean that he has more sensory needs than other children. Along with Ryan, we also have a toddler, Belle, who just loves getting down and dirty. Most preschool aged kids do, and I have collected some amazing Spring Sensory Activities sure to keep your kiddos busy-without too much effort from you.
1. Rubber Ducks Sensory Play- from Teaching Two and Three Year Olds
Water play is so much fun, and this activity is connected to the Eric Carle book, 10 Rubber Ducks. A little soap, some sponges, check it out!
2. Spring Flower Playdough by Play Adventures
3. Sensory Spring Water Table by Simple Play Ideas
This is one of my favorite sensory go-to's in the warmer months. Find whatever flowers you have around, and add some aromatic herbs, which can be fun to add the taste component for picky kids!
5. Flower Garden Sticky Wall by Crafts on Sea
6. Spring Time Sensory Basket for Toddlers by Natural Beach Living:
7. Farm Small World by Uno Zwei Tutu
8. Edible Spring Flowers by Adventures and Play
9. Bug Sensory Bin by Life is a Lullaby
10. Bug Slime Sensory Play by Little Bins for Little Hands
I hope you enjoy these activities, and some warmer weather soon! I'm curious, do you have any go to sensory activities for your house?