You might be a Mombie if you have done any of these things recently...
1. Made a cup of coffee, forgot to drink it, put in in the microwave, let it get cold again, and then drank it anyway.
2. Drove somewhere and forgot how you got there.
3. Made lunches, snacks, etc for the kids and then left it all at home.
4. Made all the lunches, snacks, etc. for the kids and forgot to feed yourself.
5. Didn't really look at yourself in the mirror until you were in the car and you saw (insert eye boogers, old makeup, crazy hair, etc.)
6. Forgot the laundry in the dryer (for the zillionth time) so you just run it again.
7. The diaper bag has been restocked with everything you need, except the diapers.
8. You are halfway to your destination, and you panic because you think you left a kid. (You probably didn't.)
9. Some groceries, that needed refrigeration, were left in the car. UUGGHHH.
10. You have kids in different schools, and forgot who had which days off. (Happened to me recently, resulting in an all call to friends to make sure I have my shit together.)
Want to make me feel better and share your MOMBIE moment?
STANDARD FTC DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please note that I only endorse products that are in alignment with Stained with Style's ideals and that I believe would be of value to my readers. Stained with Style is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Stained with Style is also a participant in the Ting and Instant Pot affiliates programs.