Stylish and Inexpensive Bathing Suits for Moms on the Go
Jul 12, 2016
I know, that you know, that I know, that swimsuit shopping with little kids is impossible. It's just never going to happen. You may also know that my favorite store is Amazon. I love anything that saves me from dragging all three kids into a store. I am especially loving Prime Day!
We have been spending every day at the pool and my bathing suits are looking a bit rough. I decided to check out Amazon and HOLY COW! They have some super cute and cheap options. Here are some of my favorites. Every one of these is less than $25. Yahoo!
1. This one also comes in black...for obvious reasons. HA!
2. This one has been all over Pinterest. Its so stinking cute, I may need it. Done. On the way, and read the reviews, I ordered a size up.
3. Also making the rounds on Pinterest is this one, but I think it may not be that flattering on. I would love to see real pictures and not some pre-teen wearing it.
4. This one reminds me of a much more expensive Trina Turk, and it is SO cute!
5. LOVE the lace detail on this one. Also comes in Navy and Black.
6. I like the illusion of the bikini, with coverage.
7. If you are excited by the high waisted retro look, here's one for you. They have similar ones in a variety of colors.
STANDARD FTC DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please note that I only endorse products that are in alignment with Stained with Style's ideals and that I believe would be of value to my readers. Stained with Style is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Stained with Style is also a participant in the Ting and Instant Pot affiliates programs.
more great stuff
I have had a super fun secret that I have been working on for a while...and it's a giveaway! Fall in Maryland is so great. The we...
April is the month of blooming flowers, gentle rain, and of course April always makes me think of babies. I'm so excited to be celebra...
It hasn't been a very hard winter thus far, but I was so tired of the cold. So, so tired. It seemed like the perfect time to take ...
*This post contains affiliate links.* I am not kidding you. My kids love this recipe, it's healthy, inexpensive, and you can make it ...
*This is a sponsored post, with affiliate links, but all opinions are my own.* One of our family's favorite breakfasts is this ...
Remember a while ago when I said I didn't get it...well I was skeptical and there is something for everyone. I just don't think ...
There has been so much fuss about the new live action Beauty and the Beast, and I couldn't wait to see it. Not because of the contro...
Before my son was diagnosed with Autism, he was receiving services for a speech delay. We, as all parents do, were trying everything to...
Using the GoGo BabyZ on the airplane saved me. But, I have to admit, I was skeptical. I wasn't sure that this thing would simpl...
Powered by Blogger.