23 Slow Cooker Recipes You Won't Believe Are Healthy
Dec 5, 2016
In anticipation of the cold weather and ALL of the school activities that I have to attend, I have put together an amazing collection of slow cooker recipes. Best of all, all of them are healthy. You are welcome.
1. Fit Foodie Finds - 5-Ingredient Honey Sriracha Slow Cooker Chicken
2. Lexi's Clean Kitchen - Slow Cooker Beef Stew
3. Chocolate Covered Katie - Crock Pot Sweet Potato Chili
4. Jo Cooks - Slow Cooker Beef and Bell Peppers
5. Amy's Healthy Baking - Skinny Slow Cooker Fudgy Dark Chocolate Brownies
6. Eat. Drink. Love. - Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff
7. The Healthy Foodie - Squeaky Clean Slow Cooker Beef Bourgignon
8. Jessica In the Kitchen - Slow Cooker Sweet Potato, Quinoa, and Black Bean Chili
9. Bless This Mess Please - Everything But the Kitchen Sink Soup
10. Vegan Yack Attack - Smokey Mushroom & Vegetable Slow Cooker Stew
11. Sugar Free Mom - Lightened Up Crock Pot Three Bean Turkey Chili
12. Fit Foodie Finds - Slow Cooker Creamy Coconut Steel Cut Oats
13. Chocolate Covered Katie - Roast Vegetables in the Slow Cooker
14. Lexi's Clean Kitchen - Slow Cooker Roasted Chicken
15. Jo Cooks - Slow Cooker Chicken Chili
16. Amy's Healthy Baking - Skinny Slow Cooker Cinnamon Rolls
17. Eat. Drink. Love - Slow Cooker Chili Lime Pulled Pork Tacos
18. The Healthy Foodie - Lemon & Artichoke Slow Cooker Chicken
19. Vegan Yack Attack - Slow Cooker Potato Curry Chili
20. Sugar Free Mom - Slow Cooker Balsamic Caprese Stuffed Chicken Thighs
21. Fit Foodie Finds - Crock Pot Chicken Quinoa Enchilada Soup
22. Lexi's Clean Kitchen - Slow Cooker Carne Asada
23. Chocolate Covered Katie - Easy Crock-Pot Cinnamon Pecans
Want to know a secret? I actually threw away the crockpot. I am obsessed with my Instant Pot! Which one are you looking forward to trying? I am excited to make brownies, when I can eat sugar again...
STANDARD FTC DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please note that I only endorse products that are in alignment with Stained with Style's ideals and that I believe would be of value to my readers. Stained with Style is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Stained with Style is also a participant in the Ting and Instant Pot affiliates programs.
more great stuff
I have had a super fun secret that I have been working on for a while...and it's a giveaway! Fall in Maryland is so great. The we...
April is the month of blooming flowers, gentle rain, and of course April always makes me think of babies. I'm so excited to be celebra...
It hasn't been a very hard winter thus far, but I was so tired of the cold. So, so tired. It seemed like the perfect time to take ...
*This post contains affiliate links.* I am not kidding you. My kids love this recipe, it's healthy, inexpensive, and you can make it ...
*This is a sponsored post, with affiliate links, but all opinions are my own.* One of our family's favorite breakfasts is this ...
Remember a while ago when I said I didn't get it...well I was skeptical and there is something for everyone. I just don't think ...
There has been so much fuss about the new live action Beauty and the Beast, and I couldn't wait to see it. Not because of the contro...
Before my son was diagnosed with Autism, he was receiving services for a speech delay. We, as all parents do, were trying everything to...
Using the GoGo BabyZ on the airplane saved me. But, I have to admit, I was skeptical. I wasn't sure that this thing would simpl...
Powered by Blogger.