This is a PSA, and mostly for the hubbies. Like an (untrained) investigative reporter, I have been asking random moms, "What do you REALLY want?"
A night in a hotel? The guest room with Netflix and no baby monitor? Go wild guys, the world is your oyster.
2. A Cleaning Lady
3. No meal prep.Let's just go ahead and eat out for every meal that day, or even just one. For the others? Dads, you make that kitchen shine. She deserves it.
4. Everyone doing chores without whining.Sorry sweetheart, but I doubt this magical interlude is in the works, but maybe next year?
5. Spa.Several ladies said that this is the gift that they LOVE. Me time and pampering (preferably with wine).
6. A kid-free day.I had this for one Mother's Day, and it was magical.
7. A surprise date with the hubby.A couple of ladies thought that a date (totally planned by the hubs) would be an amazing surprise. I agree.
8. A girls' night.Talk to some of the besties hubbies and plan a surprise ladies night. You will appreciate it at the end of the night, trust me.
Share this with your life-mate ladies, and if he makes it happen, tell me. Get what you really want- a break. You deserve it.
STANDARD FTC DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please note that I only endorse products that are in alignment with Stained with Style's ideals and that I believe would be of value to my readers. Stained with Style is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Stained with Style is also a participant in the Ting and Instant Pot affiliates programs.